I have not forgotten Kasserine

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Wild Bill

I have not forgotten Kasserine

Post by Wild Bill »

FOr those who requested Kasserine Pass, I have not forgotten. Just a lot to do. It is on the agenda and it will get done.

WB
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
forgorin

RE: I have not forgotten Kasserine

Post by forgorin »

Dear Bill. I havent requested it but, take your time. I am sure no one will get upset if you forget. You and your partners (in crime?) do a great job. All for us. I dont think that we have any right to gripe about anything that you guys have or havent done.
Stress is the confusion created when ones own mind over rides the bodies desire to choke the living shit out of some asshole who really deserves it!
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

Thanks Forgorin! We'll get there. I've gathered a lot of material on the subject. I may approach it as a campaign from the German side. Do a little last minute in NA Rommel for you.

WB
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
PimpYourAFV

Post by PimpYourAFV »

That would be some fun, Wild Bill the legend. For extra coolness, how about another of your little minicampaigns like 3 battles long or something. In addition to the Kasserine successful defence, the other 2 fights could be a fighting retreat holding back a powerful allied advance while trying not too lose tanks and equipment during the fights due to little or no rebuilding points. It's cool that you research your topics well before cooking up each battle situation.

Anyways, here's hoping for a minicampaign. [:)]
forgorin

Post by forgorin »

Hey TokyoBoyTensai. Wanna do one up ourselves? Might be a bit of fun,not to mention helping to take the load of of Bill and his awsome team. I cant think of anything rith now buy how about the Japs vs the russians prior to ww2?
Stress is the confusion created when ones own mind over rides the bodies desire to choke the living shit out of some asshole who really deserves it!
PimpYourAFV

Post by PimpYourAFV »

That would for sure be an interesting fight situation forgorin. Unfortunately I don't have the time now to learn and practice making a campaign especially considering no one else would play it given the unpleasant sentiment of this extremely limited player base. And I got some real stories I'm gonna pimp up to become marketable which will take some time.

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”