PLAYER IMPORTING(LEAGUE TO LEAGUE)

Anything that comes to mind that you would like to see in future versions of Maximum-Football.

Moderator: David Winter

CFL_FAN_7

PLAYER IMPORTING(LEAGUE TO LEAGUE)

Post by CFL_FAN_7 »

My suggestion/wish for a future maximum football>> importing players in

offseason in League mode and having the original leagues

(CFL, NFL, and AFL) and you can have the created leagues import

players too.

I'll explain the importing with 3 examples:

Example 1 AFL + CFL>>>NFL

- You're in League game and your playing with NFL team in the NFL

-TEAM B is looking for a player from the CFL, in the off season

- A list of players in Free Agency in the CFL are selected randomly with random ratings and positions (list should be up to 65 players)

- TEAM B signs CFL WR Jerard Jones (Slot backs will be converted to WR when they're signed by an NFL team) and DB Darell Dawkens (Cornerbacks can become Half-backs or Defensive backs and you choose after you sign the player)

- WR Jerard Jones and DB Darell Dawkens had 95 in: Intellegence, Discipline, Blocking. Block Avoidance, Pass Accuracy, Catching, Hands, and Coverage, when you saw the list of CFL free agents.
- When they go to NFL only those ratings go down by 20 (AFL 25), so they have 75 (AFL 70) in those areas because NFL has better players, which I hate to admit, but it's realistic, look @ Ricky Ray when he went to the NFL he was so bad, he was 2nd string and he comes to the CFL and wins a grey cup.

- When you or another team signs them the 20 point drop takes affect (If it's an AFL player its a 15 point drop), but overtime in the season will go up depending on gameplay.

-You are warned of this decrease (In Areas I picked in the example) and you have choice to continue, when you click the player, if you want to sign the player or not.

**Better give player a convincing offer or he'll turn you down and you cant sign him**

Example 2 NFL>>>AFL or CFL

- You're in League game and your playing with CFL team in the CFL

-TEAM B is looking for a player from the NFL, in the off season

- A list of players in Free Agency in the NFL are selected randomly with random ratings and positions (list should be up to 65 players)

- TEAM B signs NFL WR Jerard Jones and CB Darell Dawkens (Cornerbacks signed by a CFL team will become Half-backs, Defensive backs, or Safeties and you choose after you sign the player)

- WR Jerard Jones and DB Darell Dawkens had 75 in: Intellegence, Discipline, Blocking. Block Avoidance, Pass Accuracy, Catching, Hands, and Coverage, when you saw the list of NFL free agents. - When they go to NFL only those ratings increase by 20 (If it's from AFL those ratings go up by 25), so they have 95 (AFL 99) in those areas

- When you or another team signs them the 20 point increase takes affect, but overtime in the season will their ratings in those listed areas will go up or down depending on his performance.

- You click on the player you are told that he will recieve a 20 point increase (If it's from the AFL a 15-point increase) in the following areas (Areas I picked in the example) and you're given the choice of signing the player or not, but if signing the player exceeds the Import limit you cannot sign the player and you are told so when you click yes.

**Better give player a good offer or he'll turn you down and you cant sign him**

Example 3- Importing to and from Created leagues

**For players in a created league team going to NFL. AFL, or CFL there is no rating change, but if a player is a 90 or higher in the areas i mentioned they'll go down by 10 in those areas I mentioned in Examples 1 and 2 (so you can't be cheap). You will be warned*****

***If you sign players from NFL, AFL, or CFL to your created league team those players with 80 or lower in those areas from examples 1 and 2 will have a 10 point increase in those areas.

***If you're taking a player from a created league and you're a CFL team trying to sign him, he counts as an import player and import rules apply to him.****

**Better give player a good offer or he'll turn you down and you cant sign him**

Import limit

-gamer can select amount of imports allowed per team (i.e. CFL only allows 20 imports)

Adjustments

-You can adjust rating system increasing and decreasing from 5-30

CFL rules!!!

Return to “Suggestions / Wishlist”