Update HTTR with Conquest of the Aegean features

Panther Games' Highway to the Reich revolutionizes wargaming with its pausable, continuous time game play and advanced artificial intelligence. Command like a real General, under real time pressures to achieve real objectives on a real map all within the fog of war. Issue orders to your powerful AI controlled subordinates or take total control of every unit. Fight the world's most advanced AI opponent or match wits against your friends online or over a LAN. Highway to the Reich covers all four battles from Operation Market Garden, including Arnhem, Nijmegen, Eindhoven and the 30th Corps breakout from Neerpelt.

Moderator: Arjuna

Jonas

Update HTTR with Conquest of the Aegean features

Post by Jonas »

Are this a possibility? i remember this was discuss some time ago but i dont remember what was the final verdict.
HercMighty

RE: Update HTTR with Conquest of the Aegean features

Post by HercMighty »

This was one reason I bought HTTR. The last I heard this was not going to happen anytime soon. Kinda like a presidential promise, but maybe sometime down the road it will but with a new game coming out every 6 mos. (I think this is optimistic too) I think they will get to far behind the ball and it never will happen.
MarkShot

RE: Update HTTR with Conquest of the Aegean features

Post by MarkShot »

In principle, PG wanted to do this. In reality, it is not going to happen due to real world cost benefit constraints.
2021 - Resigned in writing as a 20+ year Matrix Beta and never looked back ...

Return to “Highway to the Reich”