Created First league

Maximum-Football 2.0 is the latest and greatest release from the acclaimed sports management video game studio, Wintervalley Software. Bringing a whole host of new features like full Xbox 360 controller support, full DirectX 9.0 utilization, and scores of other upgrades and improvements, Maximum-Football 2.0 delivers on gameplay and fun like a bullet pass through double coverage. Like its predecessor, Maximum-Football 2.0 allows players to experience the thrill of managing a team in any league!

Moderator: David Winter

nmleague

Created First league

Post by nmleague »

Ok got it downloaded and istalled and have set up a 1959 NFL league. Went pretty smoothly except it seems that all items in the team data area have to be entered. I really didnt want to enter the stadium name, capacity, tickect prices, team owner name etc.. And I did have one crash while doing it.

I also was able to get all the custom unforms and endzone art working for the league. Is there an easy way to get screen shots, if so I will post a few. Still trying to work around a few things, like some 1959 teams had play # on the sleeve of one jersey but had stripes on the other. Also it would be nice if you could choose a default face mask for all players on a team. Will post more as I work on playbooks and figure out some more of the field art.
Erik Rutins

RE: Created First league

Post by Erik Rutins »

We use "HyperSnap" for screenshots, but Print Screen and then Paste into a paint program may work.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
FroznMonkey

Post by FroznMonkey »

Related to this, what is the easiest way to add players to your league? Should I just cut and paste (in Access) the default players from one of the Maximum Football Leagues into my own custom league?
FroznMonkey
David Winter

Post by David Winter »

Hi..

Pressing F12 at pretty much anytime saves a screen shot to your screenshots folder. They're BMP format.

Can you please give me a description of the crash? Do you get a message or does the game just go away?
"They're not dolls. They're action figures. Valuable Action figures!"
kzdwfy

Post by kzdwfy »

So far I'm having an issue adding the fun and gun playbook to my new league I created. i keep getting a type mismatch error everytime I try to add the playbook to the new team. Is anyone else getting this problem
nmleague

Post by nmleague »

David great game, just getting a feel for it but looks like alot of potential.

Here is the type of problem I have been having.
1. When creating a team, after finnally getting all the blanks full I hit save and got this error. Type mismatch in procedure mod game. Screen Edit New Team. And it told be to hit f9 to continue. Also had one complete crash about the same thing.
2. Later I went back in to edit teams to remove the sleeve number, for several of the teams when I hit save I got the same type of error message, it was hit or miss. But then I had about out of 4 and then the game locked so that I had to exit.

Next wil try to post a few screen shots from a quick game.
David Winter

Post by David Winter »

Okay.. I will look into those.. they sound easily reproduceable.

Can you please repost this in the Support forum at the very top of this page? I'd like to keep the bug reports in one place.

Thanks
I hope your enjoying the game otherwise though. I'll get these things sorted out.

David
"They're not dolls. They're action figures. Valuable Action figures!"
nmleague

Post by nmleague »

Here is a screen shot with 1959 Rams and Colts. I need to read the manual to figure out if we can stop instant replays or change the camera angles.

Attachments
COLTSRAMS.jpg
COLTSRAMS.jpg (108.13 KiB) Viewed 56 times
Paul Vebber

Post by Paul Vebber »

There is an "instant replay on" button on the game setup screen
Deft

Post by Deft »

ORIGINAL: Paul Vebber

There is an "instant replay on" button on the game setup screen

But it only does big plays. It would be nice to be recordable and replayable from multiangles and cameras like, well, um, FBPro.
Magnum357

Post by Magnum357 »

Ya, I must agree. Hopefully in the future, MF can have some way to record every play during a game like Football Pro 98 did. This would be very useful for Commish Sim leagues on the Internet.
Paul Vebber

Post by Paul Vebber »

It would be nice to be recordable and replayable from multiangles and cameras like, well, um, FBPro

Yup, and such may come down the road, but the game isn't intended to be an FBPRO clone.

It took several years for FBPRO to grow into what it became, and FPS had significantly more resources to throw at it each year.

We definately want to get feedback on feaures you want in the future, and we realize the comparison to FBPRO and desire so something to 'take up where FBPRO left off" this is a new and quite different game engine, and it will take a while for it to cathc up to where FBPRO got to.

Then to go beyond.

But that is not something that will happen over night.

Return to “Maximum-Football 2.0”