Since it has been a while....

The Seven Years’ War was fought across the globe and called by some the first “World War” as virtually every major power participated. In the center of events was Prussia, almost constantly at war and lead by the now legendary Frederick the Great.

Relive the exciting and trying days of Frederick the Great in Horse and Musket: Volume I, the improved and expanded combination of the previous Prussian War Machine and Prussia’s Glory titles. Horse and Musket: Volume I is a reboot of the successful Horse and Musket series, including not only two solid historical titles in one package, but also many new game features, a powerful new editor, and a complete graphics overhaul to an already acclaimed gaming system.

Moderators: Tim Coakley, Sertorius

Le Tondu

Since it has been a while....

Post by Le Tondu »

ORIGINAL: Double Shot Design on 1/2/2006 at 6:53:52 AM

Nothing new to report right now. I will get the next version of the game to examine about 15th of Jan.
I will post an update then.

Regards,
Tim

So Tim, how does it look?

Cheers,
Rick
Vive l'Empereur!
sol_invictus

RE: Since it has been a while....

Post by sol_invictus »

There are two reasons why the release of this game greatly interests me. The first one is that I love Napoleonics and WEGO so this game should be great. Secondly, I desperately want Frank to finish GOA.
"The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero
Tim Coakley

RE: Since it has been a while....

Post by Tim Coakley »

Got a new version from Frank last night after he had trouble squashing a line of sight/line of fire bug.

I will be looking at it over the weekend and post some info.

Regards,
Tim
Horse and Musket2---Matrix Games

Return to “Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great”