Comments on 8.403?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

VikingNo2

RE: Comments on 8.403?

Post by VikingNo2 »

Well thanks for the info Gob, they where adjusted over time for a reason now just because it would spice up games play I don't want super troops I just want to play countries the get to shoot and move
Major Destruction

Post by Major Destruction »

Playing 8.403 with all the options and latest mods.

Played several generated games against the AI and one pbem as USSR against UK

First impressions:

I like it. [:D]

I like the newly introduced formations. They help to purchase a force. I like the ammo cannisters and the Mobile Arty sections.

I wish the Germans didn't buy so many halftracks and perhaps their mobile arty sections should be horse drawn but that is small fry. No sure I like the new minefield icon but I can get used to it.

Next battle: India assault v Italy in spring 1941. I am worried about my lack of armour. It is going to be a tough one.
They struggled with a ferocity that was to be expected of brave men fighting with forlorn hope against an enemy who had the advantage of position......knowing that courage was the one thing that would save them.

Julius Caesar, 57 BC
Alby

Post by Alby »

ORIGINAL: Major Destruction

Playing 8.403 with all the options and latest mods.

Played several generated games against the AI and one pbem as USSR against UK

First impressions:

I like it. [:D]

I like the newly introduced formations. They help to purchase a force. I like the ammo cannisters and the Mobile Arty sections.

I wish the Germans didn't buy so many halftracks and perhaps their mobile arty sections should be horse drawn but that is small fry. No sure I like the new minefield icon but I can get used to it.

Next battle: India assault v Italy in spring 1941. I am worried about my lack of armour. It is going to be a tough one.
I should have looked into the German AI formations
[:(]
you were supposed to remind me!
[:D]

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”