Manuals for U.K. Customers

Crown of Glory: Europe in the Age of Napoleon, the player controls one of the crowned potentates of Europe in the Napoleonic Era, wielding authority over his nation's military strategy, economic development, diplomatic relations, and social organization. It is a very thorough simulation of the entire Napoleonic Era - spanning from 1799 to 1820, from the dockyards in Lisbon to the frozen wastes of Holy Mother Russia.

Moderators: Gil R., ericbabe

ess1

Manuals for U.K. Customers

Post by ess1 »

I ordered the DD and game through the U.K. link. The d/l went very smoothly and, within a couple of days Digital River posted the game. Excellent service.
However there was no manual with game, just the jewel case with cd. I notified Digital River of missing manual and they (promptly) replied that manuals are not supplied (Matrix's policy).
The idea, surely, is that we obtain a DD to have access to game soonest BUT order game for manual!!!
Matrix Is your policy that U.K. customers are not supplied with a manual?
To date Direct Digital have not answered my second email.
Mynok

RE: Manuals for U.K. Customers

Post by Mynok »

The manuals are electronic-only for everyone. You can get it professional printed from the PDF file supplied. It's not very expensive here in America. Don't know about UK.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

We have never provided manuals with our game on demand copies and we do not state that manuals are included, except in PDF E-book format which is searchable online and can be printed. This is not a policy for UK customers only or DR's fault. At present we have not yet been able to integrate manual production into the game on demand process, so we do not offer it. We would like to offer it, but there's still work to be done before this is logistically possible.

Some of our older titles or titles that went to retail have been sold in retail box packaging with manuals, but this is the exception and these are not serialized "on demand" titles.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
ess1

Post by ess1 »

Thank you both for prompt and helpful replies. I must have misread a posting (not unusual with my rheumy old eyes!).
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

No problem, ess1, thank you for your support. [8D]
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Crown of Glory”