I need a Matrix rep reply, please.

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.
offbase

I need a Matrix rep reply, please.

Post by offbase »

Hi,

Unfortunately, I'm only able to play the two beginning, smaller scenarios. Once I got to something bigger, i.e., Nervii, it's all over. The mouse problem has gone from an annoyance to absolutely inoperable. You move the mouse, and the cursor waits 1-2 full seconds before responding, at which point it randomly jumps clean across the map. You try to scroll the map (which is even difficult with the mouse problem), it barely, if at all, scrolls. As you will recall, I have an HP Pavilion Lapper zv5405 with the AMD64 chip, 512 mg memory, and the Nvidia GeForce 440 Go 64 mg gpu. I'm sorry it's taken so long to reach this point, but with all the probs before, I just haven't had time lately to get to the game. I am respectfully (and very regretably, as I thoroughly enjoyed the 2 scenarios I was able to play) requesting a refund. The amount of graphics in the larger (i.e., most of the) scenarios just completely overwhelm my 64mg video card, making them completely unplayable. My email is offbase35@sbcglobal.net, and I purchased via download. Please let me know. I'm very sorry, but I did everything possible before requesting a refund. I'm glad most others seemed able to work out their problems with the game. I wish I were so lucky.

PS: Empire Earth II is a positively HUGE game, and my system handles it with ease ... I just don't understand this.
Erik Rutins

RE: I need a Matrix rep reply, please.

Post by Erik Rutins »

Offbase,

The last message I recall from you stated that your video issues were solved by a reinstall. What happened after that? Did you ever e-mail us a DxDiag file?

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
offbase

Post by offbase »

Hi Erik,

They were, on the two, smaller beginning scenarios. It won't play the bigger ones. I don't think I sent it, as everything was fine with the tests and I was initially able to play. This is definately a memory overload issue.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Offbase,

If you would, please humor me and follow the pinned instructions to create a DxDiag file and post it here as an attachment or e-mail it to us at support@matrixgames.com. The fact that we haven't even looked at one means that there could be a number of possible causes.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Budge4

Post by Budge4 »

Not wishing to highjack your thread offbase but while on subject of support@matrixgames.com i emailed them about a week or so ago about problem with duplicate order and being charged twice for a game but not heard a dickie bird from them one way or the other.

Budge
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Budge,

That surprises me - we normally respond within 24 hours. I'll check on your issue right now and see if your e-mail was received.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Budge4

Post by Budge4 »

Ok Thx Erik, yes it definately was about a week ago, gave order numbers etc.

Budge
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Budge,

Please re-send that e-mail to me at erikr@matrixgames.com. I cannot locate it in our archive of the support@matrixgames.com account. Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Budge4

Post by Budge4 »

Email on its way, thx Erik

Budge

Return to “Tech Support”