A Marine Mom

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

KG Erwin

A Marine Mom

Post by KG Erwin »

Guys, in my work section there is a 38-year old Marine mom , who has three sons--one is in the 1/2 Marines (Jason) , presently deployed at Iskandriyah, Iraq. The second son (Justin) is a weight-lifting enthusiast who wants to follow in his brother's footsteps. The third (Jeremy) , the youngest, is confined to a wheelchair. I'm trying to get Lisa to join us, but for now I'll speak for her. She is a very attractive woman who started bearing children at 16. She's married (sorry, guys) but is a wonderful person, good natured and very strong-willed, as she must be.

I just wanted to pay honor to her, as she represents an example of the many mothers and fathers of the troops who serve for our country.[&o]
Goblin

RE: A Marine Mom

Post by Goblin »

Our best wishes are with your soldier-son as he serves the USA, Lisa!

Goblin[:)]
bob55

Post by bob55 »

Lisa,

Best wishes for Jason, he's with the best, they'll look out for each other!

Semper Fi!
bchapman

Post by bchapman »

Lisa,
We salute you and your family. We pray for Jason's safe return, and for grace for your family to endure his absence.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."<br />- Gerald Ford

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”