Tos:WS developers availability

Welcome to the new war raging across hundreds of light years at once, with mechanized Titans as the main fighting force.

Moderator: MOD_TitansOfSteel

Marga

Tos:WS developers availability

Post by Marga »

Hi you lot,

Larkin is on vaccation for one week and I don't know whether he will have the possibility (or nerve ;) ) to check the forum frequently.
Just telling you because I don't want you to get the feeling the support of ToS:WS is getting short.

The Tos v1.4 veterans already know that I'm not as present in the ToS-related-forums as Larkin is. That is not because I don't like to support you or communicate with you, it's just a matter of available time, of which Larkin has a lot more than I have.

Nevertheless I will try to support you and answer your questions about all ToS:WS related things, but I especially support:

1. The CC
2. The Factory
3. The 3rd campaign - "The Metaborator" and the following maps:

Multiplayer
----------
Millers_Crossing.map
Pathfinder.map
Burning_Steel.map
Cold_Sweat.map
Four_Elements.map
Ice_Fortress.map
TipToeThroughDeath.map
4P_Millers_Crossing.map

Fortunately we also have Thorgrim as a backbone of ToS:WS support. I doubt that there is any question Throgrim would not be able to answer ;) . He knows more about the game than I myself do, and probably only Larkin knows more (but about this I'm not sure... :) )

So I think the support will suffice until Larkin is back, maybe some questions have to wait.

Marga
Up The (UNDEAD)- Irons
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Marga wrote:Hi you lot,

Larkin is on vaccation for one week and I don't know whether he will have the possibility (or nerve ;) ) to check the forum frequently.
Just telling you because I don't want you to get the feeling the support of ToS:WS is getting short.
Given that he replied to my problem in the 'Bugs' forum at what must have been something like 9-15 PM, German time, I'd say he definitely deserves a break :) .

Return to “Titans of Steel - Warring Suns”