Russian Capital moved before Msocow Threatened and Russian Supply all set at 5

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.
nnason

Russian Capital moved before Msocow Threatened and Russian Supply all set at 5

Post by nnason »

Nicholas and I are playing a game and it is Summer 1941. I am Axis and have not gotten to Smolensk. Unexplainably Russia's Capital moved from Moscow twice. The next turn all Russian supply (cities) were set down to 5. I am sure that this is a bug or some type.
Live Long and Prosper,
Noah Nason
LTC Field Artillery
US Army Retired
Hubert Cater

RE: Russian Capital moved before Msocow Threatened and Russian Supply all set at 5

Post by Hubert Cater »

Hi nnason, this is likely a bug, can you tell me which version you are playing?
Nicholas_Wolf

RE: Russian Capital moved before Msocow Threatened and Russian Supply all set at 5

Post by Nicholas_Wolf »

Hello, the version is the latest, and it happen again in another game, the Russian capital move to another city (Orel iirc but I can check) and cripple all the supply system...
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

This issue should be fixed with the next update, apologies for the inconvenience.
Nicholas_Wolf

Post by Nicholas_Wolf »

It is happened again, it is still 1939 and the russian capital move to kuibyshev.
Please fix it!
PvtBenjamin

Post by PvtBenjamin »

I have played scores (hundreds maybe) of games and have never had this happen.

Is there any recognizable sequence of events or is it just arbitrary?

Nicholas_Wolf

Post by Nicholas_Wolf »

No clue, it is happened to me 3 times since now, and it starts arbitrarily.
When it happens in the later stage of war it is not a very big deal (even if it deny me the chance to remain in Moscow to have the morale boost), but in the early stage, as it was this time, it cripples the game since the Russian production drops to 50 due to kuibyshev is still not mobilized.
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

This issue should be fixed with the next update
^^THIS^^ Has the next update been released yet ? If not, you'll have to wait for it.

Return to “Tech Support”