accepting a challenge

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
rocket7407

accepting a challenge

Post by rocket7407 »

Can anyone explain how to accept a challenge in Gary Grigsby War in the East? When I select a game and click on accept it asks for a password. If I enter my password I get "incorrect password". What other password could there be and how do I get it?
zakblood

RE: accepting a challenge

Post by zakblood »

only thing i can think of is this,

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 58&t=79395

if you have an account on either, this will link them, and then retry

as long as you have manually checked the details from here and made sure you didn't take over any spaces etc
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
rjh1971

RE: accepting a challenge

Post by rjh1971 »

ORIGINAL: rocket7407

Can anyone explain how to accept a challenge in Gary Grigsby War in the East? When I select a game and click on accept it asks for a password. If I enter my password I get "incorrect password". What other password could there be and how do I get it?

When you set up a challenge it can be either opened or with a password. In the first case anyone can accept that challenge, on the second you need to know the password in order to start playing. This is useful when you want to play with someone you know so nobody else will pick up your challenge but who you want.
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”