counters mod question

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

Dave25210

counters mod question

Post by Dave25210 »

Hello,

can someone tell me which mod adds the graphics for experience, readiness etc to the counters?
I tried all the mods available on this forum and still don't see these graphics in my game...
THX!

Attachments
values.jpg
values.jpg (108.39 KiB) Viewed 299 times
Templer_12

RE: counters mod question

Post by Templer_12 »

For months no answer to this?
Templer_12

Post by Templer_12 »

Coincidentally, I found the answer now on Steam in the discussion area.

Vic answers personally on July 5th 2018:
ORIGINAL: Vic
It got phased out in an update. Many players thought it was to crowded and to much info. However you can still see readiness (the most important) in the rectangular block in the top right on the counters themselves.
It is incomprehensible to me.
Well, some wanted 'quieter' counter, but why did Vic discard the vanilla counter?
Vic has taken the work and time to develop them. If you ask me, Vic should have left the old counters optional.
It can not be that hard to set up a check box in the options menu.
Dave25210

Post by Dave25210 »

agree, its regrettable...
ORIGINAL: Templer_12

Coincidentally, I found the answer now on Steam in the discussion area.

Vic answers personally on July 5th 2018:
ORIGINAL: Vic
It got phased out in an update. Many players thought it was to crowded and to much info. However you can still see readiness (the most important) in the rectangular block in the top right on the counters themselves.
It is incomprehensible to me.
Well, some wanted 'quieter' counter, but why did Vic discard the vanilla counter?
Vic has taken the work and time to develop them. If you ask me, Vic should have left the old counters optional.
It can not be that hard to set up a check box in the options menu.
IckieStickie

Post by IckieStickie »

A simple Checkbox,youd think it was easy but ive been asking myself the same question many times over the years.Give us a choice and im sure we can do the rest.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”