Yugoslavia

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

Birdw

Yugoslavia

Post by Birdw »

Has there been a change in Yugoslavia? I took the capital 4 or 5 turns ago and there is only 1 Yugoslavian unit left yet the country still has not surrendered. What am I missing?
Birdman

It's just like shooting squirrels, only these squirrels have guns
Hubert Cater

RE: Yugoslavia

Post by Hubert Cater »

Surrendering is not nation specific as it is a general in game function for all nations and will of course have some dependence on remaining units still on the map. In this case it is likely just very bad luck that it has not yet surrendered due to the one surviving Yugoslavian unit. However after looking at the code, with 1 remaining unit it should surrender as a failsafe on my end.

Is this a PBEM++ game or an AI game?

Hubert
KorutZelva

Post by KorutZelva »

ORIGINAL: Hubert Cater

Surrendering is not nation specific as it is a general in game function for all nations and will of course have some dependence on remaining units still on the map. In this case it is likely just very bad luck that it has not yet surrendered due to the one surviving Yugoslavian unit. However after looking at the code, with 1 remaining unit it should surrender as a failsafe on my end.

Is this a PBEM++ game or an AI game?

Hubert

GameID 113877

Yeah, they are still around in Sept 41. Been many turns at 1 unit, holed up in Fiume.

I've moved them back in Yugo to see if it fixes it.
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Thanks and I'll take a look from my end and see what I can find, thanks again for the report.
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Warbaron, I believe it is your turn, I've just sent you an email. I'll be able to fix this game for you but will need some help from your end in order to do so.
KorutZelva

Post by KorutZelva »

ORIGINAL: Hubert Cater

Warbaron, I believe it is your turn, I've just sent you an email. I'll be able to fix this game for you but will need some help from your end in order to do so.

Let it be known that it took an act of 'god' to make Tito surrender!

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”