Check Your 6! - Preview Stream Today

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Muso

Check Your 6! - Preview Stream Today

Post by Muso »

Check Your 6!'s release date is now just a month away, and after our last week's Dev Diary we're ready to show you some more of this game.

The Stream was live the 14th of February. If you missed it you can find it on our Twitch Channel and in our YouTube Channel.
zakblood

RE: Check Your 6! - Preview Stream Today

Post by zakblood »

looking forward to it, and i guess so will many others, ty
[&o]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Hexagon

Post by Hexagon »

Lets see if we have the modern sucesor of Achtung spitfire and Over the reich (and maybe with a little luck Flight Commander 2).

I want see in future game with my favourite WWII planes... Bf-109G/k and Bf-110G nighthunters (even when i am interested in that Ps in Africa).

canuckgamer

Post by canuckgamer »

I saw part of the Twitch video and have a couple of questions. Are there sound effects in the game? What about effects such as planes being hit, going down etc. Thanks.
Hexagon

Post by Hexagon »

ORIGINAL: canuckgamer

I saw part of the Twitch video and have a couple of questions. Are there sound effects in the game? What about effects such as planes being hit, going down etc. Thanks.

If i dont remember bad for Twich they reduce a lot the game sound to priorize coments.

For animations they are present, when you hit a plane you see the name of damage deal (engine, airframe, pilot wounded) and when you shot down a plane.

See minute 1:25:20 to see a 109 and a Hurricane going down and 1:11:00 minute to see the animations of damage.

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”