Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict out on February, 8th!

Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict
Muso

Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict out on February, 8th!

Post by Muso »

Another title from the classic Strategic Command Series it's coming and will be released on Matrix this week!

This time, it's Strategic Comand WW2: Global Conflict that's hitting the shelves on Febraury 8th!

The Matrix version is the Gold Edition of the original and includes the two DLCs "Assault on Communism" and "Assault on Democracy"!
You will be able to wage World War II across the massive expanse of the entire planet. From battles in Europe and North Africa all the way to Asia and the Pacific!

From the product page:

"Command the forces of 6 major and 58 different minor nations whose armies and navies include 20 different unique unit types, each with up to 30 different characteristics and stats. Over 200 different in-game events are now depicted as well as over 50 different decision events that guarantee a unique experience each time the game is played"

IMPORTANT!
This is not a new game. We are taking over from Battlefront as the publisher of this game.

If you had the basic version of SCC Global Conflict you will get 40% discount on the Matrix version.
If you had the gold version you will get 60% off.
If you had either of the DLCs (Assault on Communism or Democracy) you will get the game for free - you BF serial will work as a serial for the Matrix version.
francescoperrone

RE: Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict out on February, 8th!

Post by francescoperrone »

hello, i have the gold edition with the expansions, where do we get do download the game?
Philippeatbay

Post by Philippeatbay »

Tomorrow.
IslandInland

Post by IslandInland »

It's out now.

War In The East 2 & Steel Inferno Expansion Beta Tester
War In The West Operation Torch Beta Tester
Strategic Command American Civil War Beta Tester
XXXCorps
1941 Hitler's Dream Scenario for WITE 2
Benedict151

Post by Benedict151 »

If you have the Battlefront version of Strategic Command Global Conflict with one of the expansions you can download the Matrix version by following these instructions :

"Users who have the Battlefront version of the base game 1 (or both) of the expansions will get our Matrix version for free. Your serial number for the Battlefront version of the Assault on Democracy/Communism expansions will act as a serial for the Matrix version.
Just register your serial and you will be able to download the full Gold installer from the members area:
https://www.matrixgames.com/members/Default.asp?"

regards
Ben Wilkins
elxaime

Post by elxaime »

Will this be coming to Steam?
JVJ
Philippeatbay

Post by Philippeatbay »

It has already been released on Steam.
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Hello Ben - I already have 'SC_WWII_Global_GOLD_BUNDLE'. Does this allow me to get the Matrix version free ? I put my License Key in to register but it said Invalid Key, so I guess not, but thought I should ask.
Philippeatbay

Post by Philippeatbay »

Did you read this thread?

tm.asp?m=4432985
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Yes I did read that thread, and it doesn't answer the question [:(]
Benedict151

Post by Benedict151 »

Hello sPZ'
ORIGINAL: sPzAbt653

Hello Ben - I already have 'SC_WWII_Global_GOLD_BUNDLE'. Does this allow me to get the Matrix version free ? I put my License Key in to register but it said Invalid Key, so I guess not, but thought I should ask.

Apologies, only just spotted this. Please correct me if I am wrong but as I recall the 'SC_WWII_Global_GOLD_BUNDLE' did not include the 2 'Assault Expansions' and was only the base game + gold version
In which case I'm afraid it would only give 60% off the Matrix version

regards
Ben Wilkins

sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

as I recall the 'SC_WWII_Global_GOLD_BUNDLE' did not include the 2 'Assault Expansions'
That was the question, thanks ! [Prior to SC3 I had no experience with SC other than purchasing the 'Gold Bundle' two years ago, looked at it and did not like it, so filed it away. Therefore, I am not familiar with all the different titles and what they stand for].
Benedict151

Post by Benedict151 »

Good heavens sPz'
For all the work and help you've given on Strategic Card I assumed you'd been playing it from the very first version!
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

As brilliant as I am [lol], I could not grasp the tile situation, so the ruddy Russkies kept squirting thru my lines ! So I put it aside and waited hopefully for SC3, which ended up being far greater than the expectation I had [after trying SC2].

The work I've done is due to the real life brilliance of SC3, Hubert and Bill. [&o]

[As opposed to those at say, CEaW, who don't feel that their work should be allowed to be altered by users to suit their personal taste]. [:-]

Return to “Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict”