"De Bello Civili" Tournament Bug?

From the dawn of history to the Roman Civil Wars, from Iberia to Cyprus, revive the ancient naval battles of the Mediterranean
eddieballgame

"De Bello Civili" Tournament Bug?

Post by eddieballgame »

Received my 1st turn in my 2nd match & the scenario did not appear to be correct. I sent my turn, anyways. My suspicions were validated when I received the 2nd half/part of this particular match. It was completely different & I think...correct. The 1st turn I received resembled a non-tourney game I had finished earlier, as per the fleet sizes. I only ask as I have seen no activity per this tourney for the last 24+ hours.
Niessuh

RE: "De Bello Civili" Tournament Bug?

Post by Niessuh »

We are investigating this. A really weird thing, we have to figure out if it's the server delivering wrong saves or the game loading the wrong scenarios.
Daniel López
Creator of Qvadriga and Mare Nostrvm
eddieballgame

Post by eddieballgame »

Thank you. My second match has continued, but the one game I referenced as a possible error is not being played, in case that info is useful, Good Luck.
fornost

Post by fornost »

Hello Eddie, the server's support has restored the initial status of the affected challenge, in an attempt to fix the issue. Please try it and check if the scenario is still wrong. In that case, please dont send the turn and inform me, thanks.
TURNOPIA DEVELOPER
eddieballgame

Post by eddieballgame »

Hi fornost, the scenario is correct. Let's do it. :)
I will add, I did not get an email notice.
eddieballgame

Post by eddieballgame »

Email working now.

Return to “Mare Nostrvm”