Weapons Data

Based on Atomic Games’ award-winning Close Combat series, Close Combat: The Longest Day brings together the classic top-down tactical gameplay from the original series and plenty of new features, expansions, and improvements! The Longest Day remake comes with a brand new Grand Campaign that covers all the airborne and beach landings, expanded map sizes, new hand-drawn historical maps, illumination during night battles and much more!
dr.hal

Weapons Data

Post by dr.hal »

Hi folks,

Not sure if anyone reads this, but I'm interested in getting statistical data on the various weapons available in this game, such as the hitting power of a M-1 vs a M1911 .45., etc. Is there a spreadsheet that gives someone a feel for what the various weapons can do? For example I know nothing about this 280mm (?) gun that the British Churchill tank has... I would just like to know what my electronic soldiers are packing! Thanks, Hal
SteveMcClaire

RE: Weapons Data

Post by SteveMcClaire »

dr.hal,

Data for weapon performance is in a text file 'weapons.txt' in the \Data\Base\ directory under the game install directory.

You can find an Excel spreadsheet showing what the various data columns mean for all the game data, including weapons, here: tm.asp?m=2103860

Steve
dr.hal

Post by dr.hal »

Thanks Steve, you are my hero for today! Hal
dr.hal

Post by dr.hal »

ORIGINAL: Steve McClaire

You can find an Excel spreadsheet showing what the various data columns mean for all the game data, including weapons, here: tm.asp?m=2103860
Steve, I spoke too soon. The link above has "denied access" as I don't have the right clearance for such high level info. Can anything be done? Hal

Return to “Close Combat: The Longest Day”