Looking for a ripper German T-1

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

JckWhite

Looking for a ripper German T-1

Post by JckWhite »

Any help would be great.

No idea

RE: Looking for a ripper German T-1

Post by No idea »

Read some detailed AARs. I am sure you can find some in these forums.
NPichler

Post by NPichler »

From my readings Pelton is the only player to post a detailed German turn-1

Looks like about 50 AAR total and allot of detail in tactics and strategy in other areas of forums.

Happy hunting
HardLuckYetAgain

Post by HardLuckYetAgain »

ORIGINAL: NPichler

Looks like about 50 AAR total and allot of detail in tactics and strategy in other areas of forums.

Happy hunting

Unfortunately Pelton had "adequate" first turns at best. Ripper 1st turns that are far better than Peltons can be found done by Sillyflower (His AAR vs Brian G). This opening by Sillyflower is "far" superior opening with a great deal of follow up possible. Plus if you read all the AAR's back to the beginning Peltons opening is just a copy of another individual.

Happy reading!

tm.asp?m=3973340

German Turn 1 opening moves. The post that keeps on giving https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=390004
stefankollers

Post by stefankollers »

Maurader PL Does a good first move also lots of tips and advice on his Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCewsOk ... 5ZtjqV5bAg
NPichler

Post by NPichler »

ORIGINAL: HardLuckYetAgain

ORIGINAL: NPichler

Happy hunting

Unfortunately Pelton had "adequate" first turns at best. Ripper 1st turns that are far better than Peltons can be found done by
Sillyflower (His AAR vs Brian G). This opening by Sillyflower is "far" superior opening with a great deal of follow up possible.
Plus if you read all the AAR's back to the beginning Peltons opening is just a copy of another individual.

Happy reading!

Sillyflower opening is just a copy of another individual, Michael T.
Pelton and Sillyflower openings are copies of other individuals, but both have their personal tweaks.

Pelton's opening is on the forums in detail unlike Sillyflower or Michael T, so for beginners they can at least "see' how its done.

Sillyflower is "far" superior opening with a great deal of follow up possible? How so?

I don't see Sillyflower taking Stalino on turn 7 or Kharkov turn 5 ect ect.

All are good first turns, Pelton simply took the extra time to post his opening to help newbies.

Be nice if you posted your Moscow 1st push, but to each his own.

JckWhite

Post by JckWhite »

Thanks NPichler, I found Pelton's German Players Hand Book for WitE 1.0 on a player sight.

Is it me or is HardLuckYetAgain the "Trump" of the WitE forums?

His last few posts are all Obama is or was spying on me?

Ace have a drink.

Just a guess but your BBF is Pelton

RedLancer

Post by RedLancer »

I'm locking this thread as it isn't going to go well. For those new guys just joining this forum there are rules to be followed, but thanks for letting me know who's posts to watch.
John
WitE2 Asst Producer
WitE & WitW Dev

Return to “The War Room”