need help

From the legendary team at 2 by 3 Games comes a new grand strategy masterpiece: Gary Grigsby’s War Between the States. Taking gamers back to the American Civil War, this innovative grand strategy game allows players to experience the trials and tribulations of the role of commander-in-chief for either side. Historically accurate, detailed and finely balanced for realistic gameplay, War Between the States is also easy to play and does not take months to finish.

Moderators: Joel Billings, PyleDriver

Oliver Heindorf

need help

Post by Oliver Heindorf »

Hello, after being abcend for almost 4 years of this game, i give it a reinstall.

But.....i ran into trouble. Regardless of settings in production, if vs AI or Head to Head, the production system is greyed out. I can not click on any unit to produce in the pruduction turn (above left there are the two mechanical wheels and the date is Jul 61). After the Movement phase of Aug 61 still the same.

Prefs say that I hav them human controlled, but clicking on nay state like NY or IL or the NE states wont change anything.

Why is everything greyed out ?

[&o]
Floyd

RE: need help

Post by Floyd »

Strange that is, but same here - all greyed out.

And, to my suprise, the game crashed in ntdll.dll after short time.
The ntdll.dll is dated 20. April 2014, so maybe an incompatability
with a windows update.
Oliver Heindorf

RE: need help

Post by Oliver Heindorf »

I found the error - as usual, the problem sits in front of the monitor. You have to click through the arrows up/down in the peoducton menue.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War Between the States”