shipping time?

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

adrianoku

shipping time?

Post by adrianoku »

Hi, i'd Like to buy wif and i'm interested in the 3 physical books too. I'm italian so i'd like to know timing for shipping and if you're still shipping only from Us. Is there any chance to have an european delivery? Thank you!
Windows 7 pro 64
Intel I7 870 2.93Ghz Quad core
8 Gb DD3
NVIDIA GTX460
AxelNL

RE: shipping time?

Post by AxelNL »

ORIGINAL: gattok

Hi, i'd Like to buy wif and i'm interested in the 3 physical books too. I'm italian so i'd like to know timing for shipping and if you're still shipping only from Us. Is there any chance to have an european delivery? Thank you!

In a couple of months a European distribution centre will probably be opened. That will save you costs. Sending from the US will be no problem but expect significant shipment and Tax costs on top of the amount quoted.
Orm

Post by Orm »

As I understand it shipping time is short.

A European warehouse is on the way and I think it it will be opened this spring. I think there is a thread somewhere on this forum where there is a official statement on this. I expect that the transport cost and taxes will be somewhat (a lot?) lower after they begin to ship from within the European Union.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
adrianoku

Post by adrianoku »

Ok thanks! I'll try to wait until the opening of the european distributor.
Windows 7 pro 64
8 Gb DD3
NVIDIA GTX460
adrianoku

Post by adrianoku »

Any news for the european warehouse ??
Windows 7 pro 64
8 Gb DD3
NVIDIA GTX460
Viktor_Kormel_slith

Post by Viktor_Kormel_slith »

If you read spanish you can see tm.asp?m=3578104 to buy the game in france, no customs, and lower shipping costs!
Sorry, for my bad english! "Wiffing" since 1990 to the tomb!
adrianoku

Post by adrianoku »

You have a pm. thank you !
Windows 7 pro 64
8 Gb DD3
NVIDIA GTX460

Return to “World in Flames”