Parachute troop question

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

Der Kuenstler

Parachute troop question

Post by Der Kuenstler »

In the deploy screen is it possible to put parachute troops directly on the ground instead of in planes? How is it done?
"The Führer believes that this campaign will be over by autumn...I hope the Führer is right." Field-Marshal Walther von Reichenau, 1941

My Featured Mods:
DK's Distressed UI
DK's Subtle Sounds
Moltke71

RE: Parachute troop question

Post by Moltke71 »

Short answer: no, it's not possible.
Jim Cobb
The_Drill_SGT

Post by The_Drill_SGT »

I'm not in the game now, but as I recall the toggle or mode switch will put them on the ground
Moltke71

Post by Moltke71 »

ORIGINAL: thedrillsgt

I'm not in the game now, but as I recall the toggle or mode switch will put them on the ground

I just tried that; can't be done in the deploy screen.
Jim Cobb
Waffenamt

Post by Waffenamt »

Try purchasing a ground-based vehicle for them [:)] I use my 1 fallschirmjäger unit strictly for ground operations.
Moltke71

Post by Moltke71 »

ORIGINAL: Nick Schieben

Try purchasing a ground-based vehicle for them [:)] I use my 1 fallschirmjäger unit strictly for ground operations.

Yeah, that works. Nice workaround.
Jim Cobb
WarHunter

Post by WarHunter »

ORIGINAL: Nick Schieben

I like it!
“We never felt like we were losing until we were actually dead.”
Marcus Luttrell
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

In the iPad version it is Impossible to place para in planes, you first have to be deployed on the ground . It's just one of many bugs in this game.
ORIGINAL: Bismarck

Short answer: no, it's not possible.
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

Return to “Panzer Corps”