Problems Opening Up Forums

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

fodder

Problems Opening Up Forums

Post by fodder »

Anyone else having problems getting into the forums? I keep getting the following message.

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Open the www.matrixgames.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server (0x80004005)
[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
/forums/js/globalfunctions.asp, line 732

Browser Type:
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/5.0)

Page:
GET /forums/tt.asp

Time:
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.

fodder

RE: Problems Opening Up Forums

Post by fodder »

Now while signed in I got this message while trying to change forums.

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Open the www.matrixgames.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:
(0x0)

Browser Type:
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/5.0)

Page:
GET /500-100.asp

Time:
Friday, July 26, 2013, 6:56:22 PM

More information:
Microsoft Support

carlkay58

Post by carlkay58 »

What Internet Browser (and version) are you using? OOPs I notice you have that down there.

OK it looks like it is a timing issue. Your browser is not getting a response fast enough and posting an error.

Try refreshing the page and see if that works. If not (and some browsers will only refresh the error page) try going back a page and then try it again.

I have been having some of the similar problems with Windows 8 and IE 10 but the above fixes work for me about 95+% of the time. Other times I have to close the tab and come back into the site again.

Hope this helps!

fodder

Post by fodder »

Thanks for the suggestions. I've never really had these problems before, but yesterday I had to fight to get into the forums all day long.

Return to “General Discussion”