Commander Europe at war gold

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.
Biosphere23875

Commander Europe at war gold

Post by Biosphere23875 »

I get to the Play button in the menu box and the game will not launch , I can get the manual to launch , I can launch the updates , but the game itself just clicks and then nothing , I have allowed the program through firewall , and updated my drivers . I can't find a patch or update to fix this problem . Can someone help please , My operating system is windows 8 , 64 bit . My freind across the other side of the world has the same operating system and we were hoping to have a game online with each other .
Laurence J Pulbrook
Biosphere23875

RE: Commander Europe at war gold

Post by Biosphere23875 »

I get to the Play button in the menu box and the game will not launch , I can get the manual to launch , I can launch the updates , but the game itself just clicks and then nothing , I have allowed the program through firewall , and updated my drivers . I can't find a patch or update to fix this problem . Can someone help please , My operating system is windows 8 , 64 bit . My freind across the other side of the world has the same operating system and we were hoping to have a game online with each other .
Laurence J Pulbrook

Return to “Opponents Wanted”