Help Desk needs updating

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
llre

Help Desk needs updating

Post by llre »

This might be old news.

I've been having problems with one of my games. I've been trying to use the Help Desk for a couple of days. First on my Windows 8 machine and then my daughter's Windows 7. I can't enter text in the description box; and therefore cannot send my request for help. Finally, I got to my wife's xp laptop. It worked. Currently, I'm using a Windows 7 machine and cannot reply about a possible solution.

As it is right now, if I lose access to my wife's xp machine I won't be able to use the Help Desk.

Sorry about the rant
Robert
Toby42

RE: Help Desk needs updating

Post by Toby42 »

ORIGINAL: llre

This might be old news.

I've been having problems with one of my games. I've been trying to use the Help Desk for a couple of days. First on my Windows 8 machine and then my daughter's Windows 7. I can't enter text in the description box; and therefore cannot send my request for help. Finally, I got to my wife's xp laptop. It worked. Currently, I'm using a Windows 7 machine and cannot reply about a possible solution.

As it is right now, if I lose access to my wife's xp machine I won't be able to use the Help Desk.

Sorry about the rant
Robert

I had the same problem yesterday. I couldn't enter any text. I have Windows 7?
Tony
VPaulus

RE: Help Desk needs updating

Post by VPaulus »

If you're using IE9 or IE10 you'll have to turn the compatibility mode on.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/inte ... w#ie=ie-10

You can also try with a different browser besides Internet Explorer.

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”