WELL MISTACHICKEN?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

SLAAKMAN

WELL MISTACHICKEN?

Post by SLAAKMAN »

GOOD MORNING. WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE TO MY DOMAIN? ARE YOU SEEKING A QUANTUM OF SOLACE? I OFFER YOU THIS TO CALM YOUR BEAK-

Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders - Call me maybe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLMbF5C7Y4A
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
SLAAKMAN

RE: WELL MISTACHICKEN?

Post by SLAAKMAN »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTACHICKEN!
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

A FINE CHICKEN-SPECIAL SPECIMEN JUST FOR YOU MISTACHICKEN! [:D]
— Winston Churchill
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

Loser.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Loser.Terminus
Boozer.
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN
Loser.Terminus
Boozer.
warspite1

Oooh great - rhymning games

er.... chooser....[:)]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

I call "snoozer"!
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

warspite1

er.... chooser....
Snoozer.
When the British Army went into action in the summer of 1914, a number of offences were punishable with death. This included mutiny, cowardice before the enemy, self-inflicted wounds, disobedience of a lawful order, desertion or attempted desertion, sleeping or being drunk on post, striking a superior officer, casting away arms or ammunition in the presence of the enemy, leaving a post without orders, abandoning a position, and treacherously communicated with or in any way assisting the enemy.

Brigadier-General Frank Percy Crozier admitted he ordered the shooting of sentries who fell asleep while on duty. He also described the execution of Private James Crozier of the Royal Irish Rifles: "There are hooks on the post; we always do things thoroughly in the Rifles. He is hooked on like dead meat in a butcher's shop. His eyes are bandaged - not that it really matters, for he is already blind... A volley rings out - a nervous volley it is true, yet a volley. Before the fatal shots are fired I had called the battalion to attention. There is a pause, I wait. I see the medical officer examining the victim. He makes a sign, the subaltern strides forward, a single shot rings out. Life is now extinct... We march back to breakfast while the men of a certain company pay the last tribute at the graveside of an unfortunate comrade. This is war."

Victor Silvester was a member of one firing-squad in 1916: "The tears were rolling down my cheeks as he went on attempting to free himself from the ropes attaching him to the chair. I aimed blindly and when the gunsmoke had cleared away we were further horrified to see that, although wounded, the intended victim was still alive. Still blindfolded, he was attempting to make a run for it still strapped to the chair. The blood was running freely from a chest wound. An officer in charge stepped forward to put the finishing touch with a revolver held to the poor man's temple. He had only once cried out and that was when he shouted the one word mother. He could not have been much older than me. We were told later that he had in fact been suffering from shell-shock, a condition not recognised by the army at the time. Later I took part in four more such executions."

At total of 304 men were executed during the First World War, while another 18 suffered the same fate while waiting to leave the army after the signing of the Armistice. Of those executed, the vast majority, 286, committed the offence while in the trenches on the Western Front.

Executions in the British Army: 1914-1918

Sleeping on post: 1917 - 2 executions, Silly Warspite1-Newblette & Terminus.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/FWWexecutions.htm
— Winston Churchill
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

Who on Earth would 'sleep on post'? That sounds very uncomfortable! I don't know how I could lay on one, let alone manage to sleep on one.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

er.... chooser....
Snoozer.
warspite1

Oi that's cheating - a) Chickenboy already said snoozer and, b) you've had a turn. You are disqualified you naughty boy [:-]

Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

Thank you for sticking up for the rules, warspite1. Without decorum in these contests, we would be naught but savages. Anyways, fancy some tea?
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Thank you for sticking up for the rules, warspite1. Without decorum in these contests, we would be naught but savages. Anyways, fancy some tea?
warspite1

I made myself a nice mug of Rosie as a little treat following Andy's victory. I think I may be something of a devil and have another one before bed. Fancy a brew CB?

SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Silly Chickenboy & Warspite1-Newblettes, as Emperor of the Forum I, The Mighty Slaakman may utilize whatever resource I deem fit. You may now continue to chew your cuds as your rectums will allow.
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Yes, its confirmed. SLAAKMAN is disqualified from the competition, although bizarrely not for the reason we thought. I checked the rules and Chapter 4, section 2, paragraph B(iii) states:

Any player with a hideous taste in women may NOT be allowed to participate in this rhymning game.

Paragraph B(iv) goes on to define hideous:

Other players should check Post 3 of the WELL MISTACHICKEN thread on the Matrix Games General Discussion Forum, whereupon the proper confirmation shall be received that SLAAKMAN likes his women with far too much testosterone.

SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Yes, its confirmed. SLAAKMAN is disqualified from the competition, although bizarrely not for the reason we thought. I checked the rules and Chapter 4, section 2, paragraph B(iii) states:

Any player with a hideous taste in women may NOT be allowed to participate in this rhymning game.

Other players should check Post 3 of the WELL MISTACHICKEN thread on the Matrix Games General Discussion Forum, whereupon the proper confirmation shall be received that SLAAKMAN likes his women with far too much testosterone.
Silly Warspite-Newblette is also disqualified since his secret stash of porkers can also be described as hideous-
— Winston Churchill
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

B(iv)? I thought it was after? [Fnar...]
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: warspite1

B(iv)? I thought it was after? [Fnar...]
warspite1

And you are disqualified for that hideous attempt at humour...

warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Silly Warspite-Newblette is also disqualified since his secret stash of porkers can also be described as hideous-
warspite1

Mother!

SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

warspite1

Mother!
Oh look she even has your ears!
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

Mother!
Oh look she even has your ears!
warspite1

Indeed, and not to mention my enormous nose.

Return to “General Discussion”