Map Errors.

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderators: Panther Paul, Arjuna

Mahatma

Map Errors.

Post by Mahatma »

In the scenario Elsenborn Ridge, by right clicking the Hockerlinie at the far north of the map the info box that appears sometimes states that there is a major river there instead but no river appears to be present.
Have: Socks. Deodorant. £2 gloves. Mince pies.
Want: Line formation banned until I give a specific order to use line formation. Troops that don't take lie-ins until 0800 unless ordered to never rest.
dazkaz15

RE: Map Errors.

Post by dazkaz15 »

ORIGINAL: Mahatma

In the scenario Elsenborn Ridge, by right clicking the Hockerlinie at the far north of the map the info box that appears sometimes states that there is a major river there instead but no river appears to be present.
This has come up before so I checked it out on Google Earth, and I think it was put into the underlying terrain to act as impassable terrain because there appears to be a Pond/marshy area in that location, and bare in mind this was winter 1944 not the summer pic that is in Google Earth.

I don't know if anyone who lives near there can confirm this?

I don't know who made the Elsenborn Ridge Scenario but I would like to thank them for doing a superb job on it, and for the many hours of enjoyment, and frustration I have got from it [;)]

Return to “Tech Support”