Recruiting Privates for Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Philkian

Recruiting Privates for Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941!

Post by Philkian »

Matrix Games and Phobetor have recently announced their upcoming release of Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941, a new introductory turn-based operational wargame. Now we are searching for tough and keen volunteers to enroll in the ranks of the German Army and face the Russian winter with no fear in their heart.

If you think you can do this, sign up for Beta testing HERE and follow the Wehrmacht through 4 Campaigns, including 37 scenarios and 14 stand-alone scenarios. Try using the editor to add new missions and experience multiplayer using the PBEM++ server. We need your effort to improve this game which promises to be an exciting new milestone for gamers who enjoy Panzer Corps and similar games.

If that was not enough, we are also providing a collection of screenshots from the game to give you a clearer idea of its look. Download the file HERE.

Get more information on Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941 from its official product page.
borsook79

RE: Recruiting Privates for Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941!

Post by borsook79 »

Hi I have a bit of a problem with it, whenever I try to register I get this "Forum login credentials are not valid." of course I'm using the same login and password as here, so what can be causing this?
"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - G.B. Shaw
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

There was a bug yesterday which was fixed so it should be fine now but try again and if it doesn't work mail support and we'll try and work out the issue.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
borsook79

Post by borsook79 »

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

There was a bug yesterday which was fixed so it should be fine now but try again and if it doesn't work mail support and we'll try and work out the issue.
Would love to do so, but now it's "no betas found"... Seems I missed it because of this bug
"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - G.B. Shaw
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry about that - there will be more very soon. If the problem persists please let us know.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Blond_Knight

Post by Blond_Knight »

Im getting "no betas found"
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry we're not recruiting for Germany at War any more but more betas will be coming soon!
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”