Full Screen?

Harpoon 3 Advanced Naval Warfare is the result of decades of development and fan support, resulting in the most comprehensive, realistic, and accurate simulation of modern combined air and naval operations available to the gaming public. New features include, multiplayer support, third party databases, scenario editors, and OVER 300 pre-built scenarios!

Moderator: Harpoon 3

Moltke71

Full Screen?

Post by Moltke71 »

How does run H3 ANW in full screen? Thanks.
Jim Cobb
TimOusley

RE: Full Screen?

Post by TimOusley »

I don't think it does, but you can increase the window size to nearly full screen by selecting H3 configuration from the initial menu, then choose the Video/Sound Options tab. There, you can select the highest resolution (1280x1024), or use the sliders for a custom size. If you remove the check from the 'Run in Windowed Mode' option, I believe you will get the largest windowed size that your drivers will accommodate, but I've had some weird color problems when I do that (I'm Win 7 64-bit). Remember that since this isn't your normal Windows native program, the windowed behavior and commands are not identical to normal windows conventions, but they're quite workable--and for that we all owe a debt of gratitude to a lot of the people in this group.
Moltke71

RE: Full Screen?

Post by Moltke71 »

That worked fine! Many thanks!!!
Jim Cobb

Return to “Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare”