Production Oddities

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

rmonical

Production Oddities

Post by rmonical »

Running an AI verses AI test on the 42 scenario.

For some reason the sIG33 (SdKfz-138) did not get produced. Grill production overall seems light. Looking the 43-45 Scenario, the numbers of Sig33-Grilles shown in that scenario cannot be achieved by production.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grille_(artillery)

I noticed that the Marder II (SdKfz 131) numbers shown in the 43-45 scenario cannot be achieved via the production system. It does not look like any of the Marder II's arrived as reinforcements.
morvael

RE: Production Oddities

Post by morvael »

My TOE Details report shows problems with SP Art. These slots are almost always empty. I also see problems with SP Flak, although their production seems ok, perhaps they take too much casualties in combat. They should be protected from normal combat fire, I think they were not used for assaults and stayed in the rear. On the other hand I think too many MG and Mrt and AT halftracks are wasted in the pool. Big production, low use in TOEs.
Peltonx

Post by Peltonx »

ORIGINAL: morvael

My TOE Details report shows problems with SP Art. These slots are almost always empty. I also see problems with SP Flak, although their production seems ok, perhaps they take too much casualties in combat. They should be protected from normal combat fire, I think they were not used for assaults and stayed in the rear. On the other hand I think too many MG and Mrt and AT halftracks are wasted in the pool. Big production, low use in TOEs.

I reported the 88mm/20mm AA bug and they are going to address it when they can.

They get fired at by MG's and inf fire and do not fire back, not many losses but over time add up I am sure.

When defending they seem fine attacking basicly never fire.

The SP flak has same issue. Its in the pile, bigger fish to fry for a while.

An issue but minor and not a game changer for sure.
Beta Tester WitW & WitE
Denniss

Post by Denniss »

There are OB issues with the Grille, during the production review Jim switched the Grille slots but did not do so for the OB. So the OBs request the newer Grille model and don't care about the older version (which usually gets lost to scrapping in 44).
The Marder II in 43 campaign may be an OB issue as well, too many OBs use Marder II vs rare use of Panzerjäger 38(t)/Marder III.
Problems with SP Art or SP Art may be the result of all equipment slots filled, especially in Panzer divs. Problems with SP Flak are increased by using multiple types in OB so if one type has none in pool or is even out of production, the other types can't get a larger contigent without exceeding 125% component TOE (oversize reduction). Low SP Art may alsoe be cause by the Wespe as pool usually driwa faster than Hummel.

If you want to see a vehicle with unusually high losses then look at armored cars - they are burned-through quit fast. I don't really know how the soviets operated them, at least the germans used them with caution in a more defensive way.
WitE dev team - (aircraft data)
WitE 1.08+ dev team (data/scenario maintainer)
WitW dev team (aircraft data, partial data/scenario maintainer)
WitE2 dev team (aircraft data)

Return to “Tech Support”