tutorials hang

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: doomtrader

l3gacy

tutorials hang

Post by l3gacy »

Hi,
I just got the game and am trying to learn to play since I am a bit new to the this type of game. So far I have tried four tutorials and 2 of them hang, I saw another thread and I tried clicking on the highlighted item multiple times but it doesn't work. Maybe I am just a noob and am not clicking the right things.

Problem 1 - Tutorial 2: Game doesn't continue after it tells me to upgrade units and observe the picture on the right side, I cant click level four so I can't continue.

Problem 2 - Tutorial 3: Game stops on tutorial three when it tells me to select a unity and click an icon on the bottom to upgrade it.

I am running Windows 7 x64 and I have tried running as administrator, running in compatability mode for Windows XP, Windows Vista. I have also updated the game to version 1.08. My resolution is 1920x1080 and I have also tried running at a lower resolution and in windowed mode as well. I uploaded a picture of problem one, if the second is needed please tell me. Also the game doesn't crash it just stops working, I can hear sound effects when I click things but if I press escape and if I don't click exit to windows it will hang there and it keeps running and I can click things but they don't work.

I am reading the documentation in the directory about how to play for now. [:D]

Thanks in advance! [8D]

Attachments
swie2013..611581.jpg
swie2013..611581.jpg (545.1 KiB) Viewed 708 times
War is nothing but a continuation of politics
bigus

RE: tutorials hang

Post by bigus »

ORIGINAL: l3gacy

Hi,
I just got the game and am trying to learn to play since I am a bit new to the this type of game. So far I have tried four tutorials and 2 of them hang, I saw another thread and I tried clicking on the highlighted item multiple times but it doesn't work. Maybe I am just a noob and am not clicking the right things.

Problem 1 - Tutorial 2: Game doesn't continue after it tells me to upgrade units and observe the picture on the right side, I cant click level four so I can't continue.

Problem 2 - Tutorial 3: Game stops on tutorial three when it tells me to select a unity and click an icon on the bottom to upgrade it.

I am running Windows 7 x64 and I have tried running as administrator, running in compatability mode for Windows XP, Windows Vista. I have also updated the game to version 1.08. My resolution is 1920x1080 and I have also tried running at a lower resolution and in windowed mode as well. I uploaded a picture of problem one, if the second is needed please tell me. Also the game doesn't crash it just stops working, I can hear sound effects when I click things but if I press escape and if I don't click exit to windows it will hang there and it keeps running and I can click things but they don't work.

I am reading the documentation in the directory about how to play for now. [:D]

Thanks in advance! [8D]

Confirmed and confirmed.
It seems these bugs have been around for some time. Why they haven't been addressed is a mystery.
For support like this, thank god I only paid $15 for the game.
inverter7

RE: tutorials hang

Post by inverter7 »

I agree. When even the tutorials hang after several patches something is very wrong.
I can never get past tutorial three. It is appalling.

Return to “Tech Support”