Retrofitting problem

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Unforeseen

Retrofitting problem

Post by Unforeseen »

Hey all

I'm running into an issue that i imagine there is probably a way around that i am missing. Currently i am supporting 3, soon to be 4 different cruiser designs at the same time.

You can probably tell by the title that the problem i'm having is that only the most recent cruiser design is used during retrofitting. Unfortunately i made the mistake of forgetting that and converted about 20 cruisers into the wrong class.

What i'm wondering is, if there is a way to bypass the latest design flaw in retrofitting and upgrade the ships to the proper class WITHOUT having to go and recreate the design to move it back to latest. Note that the ships are grouped in fleets with other classes (I.e Heavy Cruisers mixed in with Light Cruisers)

Thanks for your time.
feelotraveller

RE: Retrofitting problem

Post by feelotraveller »

You can retrofit a ship to a particular design X by either right-clicking on it and choosing retrofit to design X, or doing the same from the ships and bases menu.  The latest created design is used in other cases like when you respond to an adviser's suggestion to retrofit or click the retrofit shortcut below the selected ship window.

Return to “Tech Support”