Tainan Ku T-1 needs Endo Detachment

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Kull

Tainan Ku T-1 needs Endo Detachment

Post by Kull »

I'm resurrecting this ancient post from 2009 (see below), even though it now appears that the last database update patch fixed the initial problem (so at least the unit starts with 8 pilots). The current issue is that Tainan Ku T-1 doesn't have a detachment anywhere on the map. It requires the "Endo Detachment", which arrives as a reinforcement in January 1943, which is a long time to wait! Anyway, just keep that in mind if you play as Japan and were wondering about this.

In related news, there are two G4M1 Betty "Detachments" (Kanoya Ku K-1 Det and Takao Ku K-1 Det which are basically full size air units (27 planes) and can't be recombined with their alleged parents.
ORIGINAL: 1EyedJacks

Hi,

This unit is @ Takao on T0. Is there a reason I can't add pilots to this unit?

And another question I have - I transferred this unit to Pescadores - and all 8 of the aircraft went even though I only have 5 pilots. Weren't 3 planes supposed to stay at Takao? When I click Pilots on the bottom left and look at the pilots for this unit I only see 5...
rms1pa

RE: Tainan Ku T-1 needs Endo Detachment

Post by rms1pa »

And another question I have - I transferred this unit to Pescadores - and all 8 of the aircraft went even though I only have 5 pilots. Weren't 3 planes supposed to stay at Takao? When I click Pilots on the bottom left and look at the pilots for this unit I only see 5...

just as there are hack/transport aircraft not represented
in game there are ferry pilots here and there. not combat pilots but IPs and/or overage pilots and in the US eventually WASPs.

rms/pa
there is a technical term for those who confuse the opinions of an author's characters for the opinions of the author.
the term is IDIOT.

Return to “The War Room”