prohram changed unit hex destination order

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

bigred

prohram changed unit hex destination order

Post by bigred »

Hi Michael. In this situation these units were ordered to move to the immediate east hex. Instead they moved southeast and made a crossriver attack into massive defense. Is this WAD?

Attachments
a1.jpg
a1.jpg (227.98 KiB) Viewed 54 times
---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
bigred

RE: prohram changed unit hex destination order

Post by bigred »

private email to michael w/attachments..
---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
JocMeister

Post by JocMeister »

This has happened to me on at least 2 occasions. Not this badly though... But I have had troops move in a different direction than ordered and indicated.
michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

A couple of those units should have moved in direction to next hex, that is not change direction. I have found why it did. I have also added a description on the March Direction of the display screen to indicate that the option has been set.
However, the others didn't have the 'direct move' indicator, so I am not sure why that did happen. At least with the new description, you will know it failed and can try again. I did reset the move after loading the game and it did set the flag accordingly.
Will be in build 1123e (est weekend)
Michael
bigred

Post by bigred »

ORIGINAL: michaelm

A couple of those units should have moved in direction to next hex, that is not change direction. I have found why it did. I have also added a description on the March Direction of the display screen to indicate that the option has been set.
However, the others didn't have the 'direct move' indicator, so I am not sure why that did happen. At least with the new description, you will know it failed and can try again. I did reset the move after loading the game and it did set the flag accordingly.
Will be in build 1123e (est weekend)
thanks Michael!!!
---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400

Return to “Tech Support”