Goodnight

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

warspite1

Goodnight

Post by warspite1 »

Well I'm off to bed to get in a hour or so reading time.

Goodnight John Boy
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Empire101

RE: Goodnight

Post by Empire101 »

( in a folksy voice )Goodnight Warspite!!
[font="Tahoma"]Our lives may be more boring than those who lived in apocalyptic times,
but being bored is greatly preferable to being prematurely dead because of some ideological fantasy.
[/font] - Michael Burleigh

Jevhaddah

Post by Jevhaddah »

Good Night Mary Ellen....

Why are yoo breathing so hard?.....

I'll get my coat [:D]

Cheers

Jev
I am really quite mad yoo know!
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

I'll read you a bedtime story.

The Three Little Dutchman by Parruski Postalotski
**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

What are you reading?
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

I'll read you a bedtime story.

The Three Little Dutchman by Parruski Postalotski

I am reading The Inbred Missourian, My Life by Mo_Reb.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89

What are you reading?
warspite1

Good Morning Titanwarrior 89. I am now on the final chapter of Castles of Steel - Finis Germanaie....hussah!

warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Good Morning Campers - Rise and Shine!! [:)]

rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Read that many years ago. I enjoyed it. I'm really getting into WWI now.
ORIGINAL: warspite1

What are you reading?
warspite1

I am now on the final chapter of Castles of Steel - Finis Germanaie....hussah!
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: rogo727

Read that many years ago. I enjoyed it. I'm really getting into WWI now.

What are you reading?
warspite1

I am now on the final chapter of Castles of Steel - Finis Germanaie....hussah!
warspite1

Good Morning rogo727. There are rules pertaining to this thread and you have fallen foul of the main one vis-a-vis you must say Good Morning (or Good Night as the situation so dictates).

Ergo and theretofore, please may I ask that you re-post your comment above, allowing for the required pre-amble? This has two effects, namely:

a) You are then strictly in accord with the polite rules that govern this thread and the gods in heaven will look kindly upon you, and
b) You are boosting your post count [:)]

SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Good Morning Campers - Rise and Shine!!
G'nite. Its 2AM...soon to be 3AM;

KLF - 3 a m eternal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXEOESuiYcA

Attachments
HALFMOON.jpg
HALFMOON.jpg (20.58 KiB) Viewed 483 times
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN
Good Morning Campers - Rise and Shine!!
G'nite. Its 2AM...soon to be 3AM;

KLF - 3 a m eternal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXEOESuiYcA

warspite1

Good Morning Slaakman
a) Thank-you for respecting the rules of this forum [&o]
b) Nice (if a little contrived) segue into the song title there [;)]

rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Good morning mr. W! I have read that book many years ago. I am really into WW1 now. With that said.. Good nite !

What are you reading?
warspite1

Good Morning Titanwarrior 89. I am now on the final chapter of Castles of Steel - Finis Germanaie....hussah!
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen.

Rules pertaining to the Goodnight Thread.

1. All posts will begin with either Good Morning or Good Night followed by the posters sign-in name (if you are responding to a specific post). Posters will of course be allowed to use the salutation that accords with their own time zones, although GMT is the preferred time as of course it is the only correct one.

2. There will be no intolerance on this thread. Politeness will prevail at all times. People viewing this thread will come away feeling all the better for having read the posts here, posts that will be upifting in both tone and spirit.

3. This thread will be the thread to which all others aspire, it will be a shining beacon of light in an otherwise murky and often dismal world of on-line posting. Please and Thank-you will be the favoured words on this thread - foreigners please watch and learn from the English posters in the correct usage of these terms.

4. All posters are welcome, regardless of race, creed or colour (although in the name of tolerance there will definitely be NO Crazy Dutch ******* allowed. EVER).

5. While viewing or posting on this thread there will be no:

- Drugs
- Sex
- Brazilian Peanut Brittle

Remember, we are doing this for the children, and besides, if I don't get any, I don't see why any of you lot should.

6. I trust that all who post here will take their responsibilities seriously and will uphold the values held dear by its founder.

Thank-you.

warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: rogo727

Good morning mr. W! I have read that book many years ago. I am really into WW1 now. With that said.. Good nite !

What are you reading?
warspite1

warspite1

Good Morning rogo727! How is the weather in Iowa? I am afraid it is somewhat inclement here in London! Never mind, at least it is Friday and we can look forward to two days out of the office ha ha!.

Interested to hear of your new found interest in World War I - me too. Never paid much heed to this subject before, but cannot get enough of it at the moment.

I trust you have a nice day.

Kind regards

warspite1

parusski

Post by parusski »

1. All posts will begin with either Good Morning or Good Night followed by the posters sign-in name (if you are responding to a specific post). Posters will of course be allowed to use the salutation that accords with their own time zones, although GMT is the preferred time as of course it is the only correct one.

2. There will be no intolerance on this thread. Politeness will prevail at all times. People viewing this thread will come away feeling all the better for having read the posts here, posts that will be upifting in both tone and spirit.

3. This thread will be the thread to which all others aspire, it will be a shining beacon of light in an otherwise murky and often dismal world of on-line posting. Please and Thank-you will be the favoured words on this thread - foreigners please watch and learn from the English posters in the correct usage of these terms.

4. All posters are welcome, regardless of race, creed or colour (although in the name of tolerance there will definitely be NO Crazy Dutch ******* allowed. EVER).

- Drugs
- Sex

Remember, we are doing this for the children, and besides, if I don't get any, I don't see why any of you lot should.

6. I trust that all who post here will take their responsibilities seriously and will uphold the values held dear by its founder.

Thank-you.

Good morning warspite1 from the great state of Wyoming, city of Parusskistein.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Rtwfreak

Post by Rtwfreak »

What's fer breakfast?!
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: parusski

- Drugs
- Sex

Thank-you.

warspite1

Good afternoon parusski and to your fellow Wyomans, er Wyomingians er....Good afternoon parusski and to your fellow residents of that fine state of Wyoming. I trust that you and yours are all in fine fettle today?

Kindest regards

warspite1

warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Rtwfreak

What's fer breakfast?!
warspite1

Good afternoon Rtwfreak. Sadly you have proved that there is always one......

Alas with an attitude like yours, I have to inform you that you get no breakfast. Now go to your room and stay there until you learn some manners.

Yours, rather crossly as it happens

warspite1

parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: parusski

- Drugs
- Sex

Thank-you.

warspite1

Good afternoon parusski and to your fellow Wyomans, er Wyomingians er....Good afternoon parusski and to your fellow residents of that fine state of Wyoming. I trust that you and yours are all in fine fettle today?

Kindest regards

warspite1

Why yes warspite1, we are perky, full of vigor and buoyant today. How are the stupendous folks of Uttoxeter?

Return to “General Discussion”