Excessive Casuaties?

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Maximeba

Excessive Casuaties?

Post by Maximeba »

[img][/http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/14/wowrl.png/image]

First, I hope the imagine shows up. This is the second time in 5 turns in which the Soviet has suffered hugh losses. In turn 101 the Soviet lost 271k and niether side had a battle because all weather zones where mud. What would cause 550k plus casualties in two turns?
Wes
Allies Forever
carlkay58

RE: Excessive Casuaties?

Post by carlkay58 »

Attrition from lack of good supply lines?
Denniss

Post by Denniss »

Do you have a save from the current and previous turn? Could help identifying the cause.
WitE dev team - (aircraft data)
WitE 1.08+ dev team (data/scenario maintainer)
WitW dev team (aircraft data, partial data/scenario maintainer)
WitE2 dev team (aircraft data)
Maximeba

Post by Maximeba »

Do you have a save from the current and previous turn? Could help identifying the cause.

I do have the turns in question. Would you like them.?
Wes
Allies Forever
Maximeba

Post by Maximeba »

Attrition from lack of good supply lines?
Hq's are next to units and HQ units are as close to the rr as possible. The rails run right up to the front. I believe I do have some fatigue problem but I just don't have anymore units to subsitute with.
Wes
Allies Forever

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”