1943-1945 Soviet TOES

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

osiris_slith

1943-1945 Soviet TOES

Post by osiris_slith »

HI ALL

Merry Christmas to all!

I managed to get a copy of Steven Zolga's Red Army Handbook-1939-1945. So I have done a complete revision of Soviet TOES.

The file can be downloaded at the Blitz wargaming club:

http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/ ... ?tid=63323

The downloadable file includes revised TOES for

Soviet Field Army
Soviet Tank Army
STAVKA Artillery Units: incl Rocket Divisions, 1943 and 1944 Artillery Divisions and more
Soviet Regular Army Units: Tank, Mech, Rifle Div, Cav and others
Soviet Guard Army Units: Tank, Mech, Rifle Div, Cav and others

Other things:
All Soviet Infantry and most Towed units now have a Company HQ
All Soviet units Battalion to Army Level now have a HQ Company
All Battalion to Army Level units have leaders with the correct ranks
Lead Lease TOES

Ease of Use
For scenario designers its all here! If you want to create a battalion to army level scenario all you need to do is append the necessary formations into the army level formation and add the formation numbers and your done!

For example when you open the file and look under Rifle Corp or Guards Rifle Corp you will find:
4 Rifle Divisions (Rifle Corp could have anywhere from 2-6 Divisions) plus all the supporting artillery, armor and engineerning units and so on...

Enjoy

Rene
wings7

RE: 1943-1945 Soviet TOES

Post by wings7 »

Merry Christmas Rene!

Thanks for the info! It is much appreciated!

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
HerzKaraya

Post by HerzKaraya »

Could you attach the file to this forum too, so we don´t have to create a user account at the Blitz?
Thanks!
Vista, suerte y al toro!
osiris_slith

Post by osiris_slith »

HI

Would love to but either I dont know how or there is no way of doing it or im just not seeing it and there seems to be a limit on file size here at 200kb but at the Blitz site its 10MG. Its 8.67M so its not a small file but will go by e-mail just fine...so

You can pm me and include your e-mail and i can send it to you

or Jason knows how it can be put on the forum
Warhorse

Post by Warhorse »

Osiris, you can use Dropbox, it's free, I use that to post downloads and stuff!! Very easy to use. Check it out.
Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com
osiris_slith

Post by osiris_slith »

HI Mike

Thanks for the info really appreciate it. After doing some research on it I think Im going to unfortunately have to pass on drop box--I was hoping it was something like photobucket which is something I dont have to download

I think for now the best thing I can do is for people just to IM me and I will check here on a regular basis and if I see a request for the file I will contact that person through here...so make sure to check you messages here.

I sent bubi my e-mail address and he can get in touch with me and I will forward the file

rene
Warhorse

Post by Warhorse »

Hi Rene,

No problem, it is a very useful tool, are you unable to download?

Thanks again for your contributions!
Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”