Far from the flags

Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface. Including a full Map Editor, 60+ Scenarios, 10 Campaigns and a very long list of improvements, this is the ultimate Panzer Command release for the Eastern Front!

Moderator: rickier65

Jafele

Far from the flags

Post by Jafele »

When I play a random battle (attacking vs defending AI) the enemy units are usually far from the flags. Usually it´s so easy to win cos only in the last turns the "defending" enemy units attack the flags. Is it a problem of the AI?

Thanks
Las batallas contra las mujeres son las únicas que se ganan huyendo.

NAPOLEÓN BONAPARTE

Cuando el necio oye la verdad se carcajea, porque si no lo hiciera la verdad no sería la verdad.

LAO TSE
rickier65

RE: Far from the flags

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Jafele

When I play a random battle (attacking vs defending AI) the enemy units are usually far from the flags. Usually it´s so easy to win cos only in the last turns the "defending" enemy units attack the flags. Is it a problem of the AI?

Thanks

I haven't seen that behavior, but I'll be on the watch for it. The enemy units defending do have some specific area they deploy to (which varies), but the objectives are also based on these same areas, so there shouldn't be large discrepancies.

Thanks
rick
Jafele

RE: Far from the flags

Post by Jafele »

I´ve noticed it´s very common in large maps, where distances are longer.
Las batallas contra las mujeres son las únicas que se ganan huyendo.

NAPOLEÓN BONAPARTE

Cuando el necio oye la verdad se carcajea, porque si no lo hiciera la verdad no sería la verdad.

LAO TSE

Return to “Panzer Command: Ostfront”