PATCH

Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog is the first new release (not a re-make of a previous games) in years in the critically acclaimed Close Combat series. It details the desperate German counter-attack at Mortain, the last chance of the Wehrmacht to stave off defeat in Normandy. Can you match the tenacity of the American defenders of Hill 314? Or can you succeed where the Panzers failed, driving through to the sea and changing history? Improved 32-bit graphics and the ability to control more squads than ever bring the Close Combat engine to a new level.
VadeS

PATCH

Post by VadeS »

What should include patch for CC PitF ?

First of all p a t h f i n d i n g !!!

I had column of 3 halftracks and 2 puma along field road (both sides were covered with hedges) . What my column did ? puma was moving around , 2 halftracks immediately went into hedges and were immobilized, after 3 minutes of chaos on straight road 2 halftracks were destroyed by mortar fire.

Even on wide roads tanks and other vehicles can't move straight from point A to B - they behave like ships avoiding torpedoes [:D] zig zag .

Years of developing CC ....
SapperAstro_MatrixForum

RE: PATCH

Post by SapperAstro_MatrixForum »

After years of playing the game I am pretty much used to doing what needs to be done in this department. Haven't had a tank drive through a hedge in years [:D]

And with the amount of late West front CC games....thats a lot of hedges I have had to contend with [;)]

Multiple waypoints per vehicle works for me. Takes an extra few seconds, but I don't get the same problem as you.

Still...if they do come up with something that eliminates this problem, power to them. Would have thought the cure, had it existed, would have been found by now, so I just found my own way of dealing with it.

Return to “Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog”