email question on forum

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

demyansk

email question on forum

Post by demyansk »

I am subscribed to 4 sections on the forum for the games that Implay often. I like to visit the forum and check the "My Forums" section which shows the 4 games I play. However, my question is this, how do I prevent the emails from these 4 sections going to my email account?

I really don't need the notification through the email on each specific post within the my forum sections of the games I watch. I looked at my profile but I am unable to find it.

thanks
IainMcNeil

RE: email question on forum

Post by IainMcNeil »

Its a forum by forum setting so I think you need to go to that forum and unsubscribe. I've never used this feature though so not sure exactly how it works - its just something that comes as standard with the bulletin boards.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Orm

Post by Orm »

Click on 'My Subscription' on the top right and then you un-check the boxes on the forums that you want to un-subscribe.

Attachments
ForumSubscr.jpg
ForumSubscr.jpg (126.27 KiB) Viewed 127 times
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Ahh you learn something new every day!
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Thanks but I still think its off a little, if I go to my subscription and uncheck for instance - war in the east then when I click on My Forums this game will not show up under my forums. I want the games I like to review to be under My Forums but I don't want to receive the emails in my email account. Am I missing something?

Return to “General Discussion”