Another thing that you might want to avoid...

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

guytipton41

Another thing that you might want to avoid...

Post by guytipton41 »

Hi Folks,

I had an aircraft overstack issue at Pago Pago so I decided to temporarily slide a couple of Helldiver units over to Canton Is. They had to use drop tanks to get there. No problem - Pago Pago has tons of supply. I caution others to ensure that the destination has sufficient supply to provide drop tanks for the return flight.

And now the OpFor is taking an unhealthy interest in Canton Is. and it is impossible to slip in any substantial supply convoys.

Cheers,
Guy

Attachments
Canton301142.jpg
Canton301142.jpg (33.83 KiB) Viewed 24 times
geofflambert

RE: Another thing that you might want to avoid...

Post by geofflambert »

I hate it when that happens [:(]

PaxMondo

Post by PaxMondo »

Been there, done that ... once.  [:@]

Lesson learned.

Pax
SpitfireIX

Post by SpitfireIX »

I was lucky when I discovered this; I was just trying to ferry some Hurricanes to the Andaman Islands, and the last stop on my planned route, Cox's Bazaar, had insufficient supply. But I was able to fly them back to Calcutta and reroute them via Trincomalee. Lesson learned, and no harm done.
"I know Japanese. He is very bad. And tricky. But we Americans too smart. We catch him and give him hell."

--Benny Sablan, crewman, USS Enterprise 12/7/41

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”