Login error 8

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

Peltonx

Login error 8

Post by Peltonx »

Been unable to login this evening to server.

A few other guys have had trouble also and or trouble saving games.

Have fun.

Beta Tester WitW & WitE
Michael T

RE: Login error 8

Post by Michael T »

You have too many damn games going on the thing and have busted it [:D]
captain18

Post by captain18 »

HELP!!!

ok my motherboard died last week, after all the dramas rebuilding, (with Sorta on my back to hurry up and do my turn).
I install on the new hard drive, try to login into slitherin to complete my tardy 10 dya old turn and all I get is logon error 8.
After all the expense and drama rebuilding a computer to be foiled at the starting line is somewhat irksome.
Would greatly appreciate any help from slitherine, or whoever, we are coming up to first winter and sorta is bursting at the bit ;-)
Peltonx

Post by Peltonx »

ORIGINAL: Michael T

You have too many damn games going on the thing and have busted it [:D]

Ok for once your right.

I had to down load some beta info and had forgot wth my password was, (3 am in morning and getting old). I changed password and had forgot wth it was and that I had changed it.

not sure I am going to be able to keep up with my wife much longer ( 9 yrs younger then me) but its been dam fun tring

Anyways up and running my bad.

Beta Tester WitW & WitE
captain18

Post by captain18 »

Issue resolved reformatted the old hard drive and the new installation on the new hard drive now works :-)
ORIGINAL: captain1

HELP!!!

ok my motherboard died last week, after all the dramas rebuilding, (with Sorta on my back to hurry up and do my turn).
I install on the new hard drive, try to login into slitherin to complete my tardy 10 dya old turn and all I get is logon error 8.
After all the expense and drama rebuilding a computer to be foiled at the starting line is somewhat irksome.
Would greatly appreciate any help from slitherine, or whoever, we are coming up to first winter and sorta is bursting at the bit ;-)

Return to “Tech Support”