Editing air upgrades

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Banijn

Editing air upgrades

Post by Banijn »

Hi, maybe someone knows this. How can i edit the upgrade path for airunits so they can take imports?
it is 1943 and i kept my Dutch air units alive but am running out of planes. can i edit the game to take US or British planes??
joey

RE: Editing air upgrades

Post by joey »

I believe you can with the AE editor.
afspret

Post by afspret »

Through the editor. Unfortunately you might have to start your game over again, because sometimes the changes won't show up in a current game.
John E. McCallum
PaxMondo

Post by PaxMondo »

ORIGINAL: afspret

Through the editor. Unfortunately you might have to start your game over again, because sometimes the changes won't show up in a current game.
+1

Prolly will have to restart. Dutch get more planes, but not until late war. You are also likely running out of pilots as well as stock has no replacements for the Dutch either until late war.
Pax

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”