TOAW download pages

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: JAMiAM, ralphtricky

rgflores

TOAW download pages

Post by rgflores »

Hello

My favorite page to download TOAW games is Rugged Defense (http://www.the-strategist.net).
Some time ago I read about Game Squad page that has many TOAW games to download but for an unknown reason I can not access the download page saying that I do not have previlegies to access the page. I send a email about the situation but I got no response.
So, anybody could suggest another page to download TOAW games? Thank you!
CapitanPiluso

RE: TOAW download pages

Post by CapitanPiluso »

The scenarios in Gamesquad are under Talonsoft section and it is about 8 pages long, and if you are a registered user you should have no issues to get them.
One cornerstone of maritimal warfare:
Keep yourself near the lifeboat.
(Capt.Piluso)
rgflores

Post by rgflores »

About Game Squad page, everytime I have this, after log in and click on download link

rgflores, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Oberst_Klink

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: rgflores

About Game Squad page, everytime I have this, after log in and click on download link

rgflores, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Send an email to the admin, request you pw and see if you're still on the roster.

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
rgflores

Post by rgflores »

Already sent a email for the adminin but no answer. I even tried to register with another email, but I failed the question about the first word of the page I am. Of course I typed Reinventing and failed. Tried again and typed Game Squad, failed again..Pretty bizarre!
shunwick

Post by shunwick »

Are you able to post a message in any of the forums?
I love the smell of TOAW in the morning...
ogar

Post by ogar »

@rgflores

I have the same or similar problem with logging in at gamesquad. What works for me is
A) if I want to post to the forum, I log in while on the forum page I want to reply/post to

B) if I want to download a scenario or other, I click on the header tab, get the "You are not logged in" message, log in there, and then get to the scenario/map/other page.

I cannot go back from download to forum, nor can I post and then just go to the d/l page. I have read others complaining of this, so while this could be all my own mistakes, I think maybe not.

And, for some reason, I often type in user_name in the password box and password in the user_name box -- it's just a confusing set up to me. Anyway, hope that either my procedure and/or knowing you're not the only one with a problem is some help.

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”