One Down, Two to go!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

radic202

One Down, Two to go!

Post by radic202 »

Well a little while back I thought I had Won the Lottery when my 3 daughters moved out! Little by little they all moved back in. Now we were glad to have our Granddaughter come back, we kind of missed the quietness we had grown so much to love.

Anyhow, we sort of settled back into a routine and all was good.

Now just about 20 minutes ago we said goodbye to our second daughter who rented an SUV with her boyfriend and packed up the car and left for Toronto to seek "a new life". Now they both have University Degrees and his Mom has a big house in Etobicoke and hardly ever uses it as she works on and off in Europe and North Africa. So they decided to make the big move while they have a decent place to live and a booming city with tons of jobs.

It is only about 6 hours away (and I travel there on business often) but this time it felt way different for my wife and I. I guarantee you that I was not the only one shedding a tear as they drove off to the "big city".

So to all you youngsters edging to move out from your parents house, always remember that your parents will miss you no matter how annoying you can all be!
It is much harder to think about doing something than actually doing it!

Return to “General Discussion”