Will cadres rebuild to full size units?

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

tankboy

Will cadres rebuild to full size units?

Post by tankboy »

I pulled a cadre out of every allied unit in Malaysia/Singapore using submarines and evacuated them to Karachi. Will they ever rebuild to full strength? The cadres became the unit, i.e. 22 IN BDE/1 became 22 IN BDE, when the original unit was destroyed at Singapore. I seemed to remember some Philipine units rebuilding in a game but I believe I got the remnants of the original unit out using ships. Most of the cadres have a couple infantry squads and a mortar squad or a couple infantry squads and a support squad.
engineer

RE: Will cadres rebuild to full size units?

Post by engineer »

Yes, they will rebuild. It will take a long time. Especially for the Indians, they have a lot of understrength divisions at the start of the game that will take well into the 2nd half of 1942 to come up to full strength. The evacuated units will be competing for the Indian infantry and engineer squads. But they wil come in handy eventually. Keep the units in bases with lots of supply so they will rebuild as fast as possible.

Return to “The War Room”