Replay

Scourge of War is the definitive American Civil War grand tactical wargame of this generation. With impressive 3D graphics, an award-winning AI, pausable real-time play, historical battlefield terrain and orders of battle down to the regiment and battery level, Scourge of War captures the tactical challenges that faced the real Union and Confederate commanders more than 130 years ago.

This forum covers the main game Gettysburg and its two expansions Antietam, Pipe Creek, and Chancellorsville!

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWar

Mikesla

Replay

Post by Mikesla »

I have been making replays of my current battles, and the more I watch the battles taking place I somehow feel like something is missing. I think the replays might have been better if the were scaled to a map which could be zoomed at different levels, and have the ability to scroll the map by holding down the right mouse button (or something similar).

It's fine the way it is, I'm not complaining about it, just thought I would post my opinion on what I think would have served the replay option better. I guess I am more tuned to what I use to watch while playing Sid's Meier's Gettysburg.
William Tecumseh Sherman: I make up my opinions from facts and reasoning, and not to suit any body but myself. If people don't like my opinions, it makes little difference as I don't solicit their opinions or votes.
Norb

RE: Replay

Post by Norb »

We were up in the air on this one, everyone had a different opinion of how to do it and yes Sid's way did come up. So we ended up doing a mix with the thought that the minimap would suffice for those that want the full view. I'm sure there's more we can do there once people get used to it.
Mikesla

RE: Replay

Post by Mikesla »

ORIGINAL: Norb

We were up in the air on this one, everyone had a different opinion of how to do it and yes Sid's way did come up. So we ended up doing a mix with the thought that the minimap would suffice for those that want the full view. I'm sure there's more we can do there once people get used to it.

Sounds good. Thank You.
William Tecumseh Sherman: I make up my opinions from facts and reasoning, and not to suit any body but myself. If people don't like my opinions, it makes little difference as I don't solicit their opinions or votes.

Return to “Scourge of War Gettysburg Series”