ARD Problem

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

veldek01

ARD Problem

Post by veldek01 »

Hi,

I have a problem to move my ARD from Portland. I try different way and different destination, but it does not want to move[:@]?

Can somebody help [&:]

Attachments
question2.jpg
question2.jpg (53.68 KiB) Viewed 204 times
Dan Nichols

RE: ARD Problem

Post by Dan Nichols »

You must have started this game a long time ago. One of the data patches changed that ARD to arrive in Seattle. The river is too small for an ARD to leave Portland. Maybe michaelm can help you.
I think that the two obligations you have are to be good at what you do and then to pass on your knowledge to a younger person
jcjordan

RE: ARD Problem

Post by jcjordan »

I think Andy Mac created a pwhex.dat file just for people to get that ship out. Look in the Mod/Tech forums or PM Andy Mac & you should get the file. When you get that file, save your old pwhex.dat somewhere & just copy the new one in & then move the ship to the coast. It has already been taken care of in the scenario files IIRC but only in progress games are affected that were started early on.
Omat

RE: ARD solution

Post by Omat »

Hello

Here is the solution from Andrew Brown post Nr. 5:

fb.asp?m=2925663

Simply follow the instruction!

Hope it helps

Omat

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."
Bertrand Russell
koniu

Post by koniu »

If that not help talk with michaelm. If you ask him nicely he will edit save and move ships to different port
"Only the Dead Have Seen the End of War"
crsutton

Post by crsutton »

Yep, my game is three years old and that ARD is rusting away in Portland.

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
jcjordan

Post by jcjordan »

It was Andrew not Andy that had the fix (old timers dain bramage [;)]) I did as he said & used his pwhex & moved the ship no problem so download that file & follow the directions & ship is free to move.
veldek01

Post by veldek01 »

Thanks guys,

I will do that.[:)]

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”