Weather and heavy precipitation option

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

rominet

Weather and heavy precipitation option

Post by rominet »

1) I would like to know if it is possible to change the pourcentage of heavy precipitation with the editor.
It is only my opinion but i find the 25% too much.
I have played Voronezh scenario and i had 2 turns of mud. Isn't it too much for a summer offensive?

2) You could answer me that i can disable the option.
Yes but i noticed something strange in the scenario Uranus.
When i set "heavy precipitation" option ON, everything is ok, i have snow on map, especially in the north.
But, if i set "heavy precipitation" option OFF, no snow at all on map, not even the least hex of snow.
Is is normal?

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”