As The Titans Clash, I Must Ask

Time of Fury spans the whole war in Europe and gives players the opportunity to control all types of units, ground, air and naval. Not only that, each player will be able to pick a single country or selection of countries and fight his way against either the AI or in multiplayer in hotseat or Play by E-Mail. This innovative multiplayer feature will give player the chance to fight bigger scenarios against many opponents, giving the game a strategic angle that has no equal in the market. The game uses Slitherine’s revolutionary PBEM++ server system.

Moderator: doomtrader

AH4Ever

As The Titans Clash, I Must Ask

Post by AH4Ever »

The scenario "Clash Of the Titans" caught my eye and now I have a few questions. Having recently purchased the game, I understand I'm a little late to the table. I setup the game with Vichy - Human Controlled.

Was it your intention that Vichy not have any land units?

The Germany occupies Vichy event triggers after the first turn and if Germany chooses to occupy, That leads to the Deutches Afrika Legionaire event. I found out that this is a City.Fires.Partisans event.

Is this purely AI controlled, is that why Germany can't see the units generated?

Which leads me to think that it would be nice if there were a few Vichy land units to garrison west Africa.

JJMC

The next best thing to being clever is being able to quote someone who is.

You weren't there Thursday... You MISSED it!
gwgardner

RE: As The Titans Clash, I Must Ask

Post by gwgardner »

Just naval and air units for Vichy in that scenario. The AI won't have any other units either, unless there are events related to that. I doubt it.

Since Vichy pretty much dissolved when the Allies landed in '42, it makes sense not to have any units there, historically. It might be nice for someone to make a variant, in which Vichy is stronger.

Return to “Time of Fury”